Blended: about 2 hours online, classroom time varies
Classroom: about 3 hours
2 years from the end of the month you take the class
$75 for individuals in our public classes
group discounts available for private classes
If you need a First Aid certification Iowa CPR recommends you take our CPR/AED & First Aid course for only $5 more.
Who should take this course?
- Anyone who wants or needs to learn basic First Aid
- Anyone who needs a First Aid certification for their occupation (if you also need CPR/AED please select our CPR/AED & First Aid Course)
What’s covered in this course?
- First Aid for various age groups
- First Aid techniques including caring for a wound, Epinephrine Auto-Injector (Epi Pen) use, properly removing contaminated gloves and caring for other emergencies
What instructional formats are available?
- Online Blended Learning for groups and individuals
- Classroom-based training for groups only
How do I register?
- If you’d like to see our full schedule please click here. When registering be sure to choose the “First Aid” option.
- If you need on-site training for your group or organization please click here to contact us.